I have received an award from my wonderful furfriend Maggie Mae! Yay! My first award [EDIT: My assistant made a mistake. This is my 3rd award..Sprinkles gave me the other two. Geez Mom]..I feel so honored to have received this award...
Now apparently I am supposed to share seven things that you might not know about me..Here goes.
1. My name should have been Hoover because I act like a vacuum and suck everything right up off the floor.
2. I have a secret obsession (well..maybe not so secret) of chasing my tail. I have yet to catch that pesky thing.
3. My whole name is Avery Jack Cleophus Napoleon Bruno (last name omitted because my mom gave me internet rules...)
4. I am embarrassed to say that my mom doesn't know much about my heritage. She forgot to ask the lady all the important things when she got me.. like whether my mom was the chihuahua or the schnauzer, etc...Guess she was stunned stupid by my extreme handsomeness..
5. I absolutely loathe hats or anything on my head, so much in fact that I hunch down and refuse to walk and look like a complete doofus.
6. I drive my mom absolutely crazy by licking the pillows all the time.
7. I am absolutely not a morning dog. If my mom tries to kiss me before she leaves for work I growl and show my teeth at her. If anyone comes within 5 feet of me I try to make myself invisible and growl to let them know that I am not ready to deal with them yet..BOL!
So apparently I am supposed to pass this award off to 15 friends, but that would be mostly everyone because I still don't have too many followers yet. So I have decided to give the award to seven of my dearest friends.
1. My good furfriends at Chis and the City..Chewy and Lilibell are quite dear to my heart..
2. Twix over at A Wiener Dog Blog..I absolutely love reading about Twix's adventures..
3. Mollie Jo, Bobo and Uncle Puppy over at Dog Eared..these three keep me quite on my toes with all their excitement.
4.Draco over at the Dragon Time Chihuahua Style blog..He is quite the cool chihuahua.
5. Dougie Declan, The Wagger with Swagger, because he is so cute and who wouldn't want to learn more about him?
6. Little Princess Luna because sometimes I think she is my long lost sister..BOL!
7. And finally...Bijou and Banjo over at One Puppy's Life because they both are absolutely darling..
This is the kind of thing that disgusts me
7 years ago